Small Medical Kegel Ball (12 cm x 3.5cm)
The Medical Kegel Ball is made out of premium medical grade silicon, an FDA approved material. It has an ergonomic design with CE safety certification and RoHS authentication.
Remember in Fifty Shades Darker when Christian 'surprised' Ana with a gorgeous pair of kegel balls (aka love eggs, aka Ben Wa balls, aka jiggle balls)?
There was a teeny moment when she thought they were meant to go in her butt, and she freaked out. But Christian popped them in her vagina and off they went to the masquerade ball. Yeah, that's what love eggs are all about. Love eggs - or Ben Wa balls, jiggle balls, love balls - are designed to help you locate your pelvic floor muscles, and work them effectively.
Also known as Kegel (which is their proper name) are inserted into the vagina - and by holding them in and clenching around them, you'll target and strengthen the correct muscle groups.
But, as well as giving your internal muscles a good old work out, they also feel realllllly good. They're also known to increase sexual sensitivity and intensify orgasms.
To be used as solo play or with a partner to spice things up in the bedroom.
- Different size kegel ball Kit for building a stronger vaginal pelvic floor
- Different size weight offers an effective workout for those looking to increase their pelvic health
- Internal free-roaming balls offer discreet extra thrills during wear, wherever you are
- Silicone retrieval cord makes removal easy and straightforward
- Regular kegel exercises can improve orgasms, sexual sensation and satisfaction.
Premium body-safe silicone
- Food-level silicone meeting with FDA requirements.
- Steady, durable materials and splendid colours with lasting color.
- 100% Save
- Ordor Free
- CE Approved
- Material: Medical Silicone
- Waterproof: 360 Degree balls
- 1 Ball Diameter 35mm, weight: 36g
- For Begginers
- Price includes : Small Medical Kegel Ball (12 cm x 3.5cm)
☆Next Day Express Delivery available
☆Money Back Guarantee
In Stock Order Now!